Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take?
In and out in around 20 mins
How long will my tan last?
On most people around 5-7 days
What do I need to do before and after my spray tan?
- Shower and Scrub at least 8 hours before
- No perfume, deodorant, make-up or moisturiser
- Wear loose, dark clothing and dark non-precious underwear
- Any necessary hair removal must be done 24 hours before your tan
- Nails treatments before tan
- Hair removal 24 hours prior to tan
On the day –
- Avoid water while your tan is developing ( 2 hours for Sunescape and 8 hours for Sienna X)
- Avoid using any further products on your skin during developing time
- If any areas start to look darker than desired (mainly feet) lightly wash off before developing time
- Avoid exercise for up to 8 hours
- If sleeping in your developing tan, this can transfer onto bed sheets (this often washes out)
- Shower lightly until water is clear of tan
- Pat dry with towel ( do not rub Skin)
Next day –
- Sunescape will continue to develop up to 24 hours after you have rinsed the tan off
- Moisturise as much as you can
- Avoid long soaking in the bath – showers are best to prolong your tan